- Is a driving license required to ride a quad bike?
Yes. However, exception can be made for people without driving license but with experience of riding quad bikes.
All our guests can be subjected to an aptitude test to check their ability riding on their own.
If they are not able, we can provide an instructor as a pillow (no extra cost).
- I have never ridden a quad before, can I reserve a tour?
Yes, everyone can book a tour and instructors are there to help you.
- Do I receive instructions before departure?
Yes, safety is a priority.
- Are the quad bikes automatic or do we need to shift them?
Our Polaris Trail Boss 330cc are fully automatic, no clutch no gear!
- Can 2 adults ride on the same quad bike?
Yes, 2 adults can ride on the same quad bike with maximum weight of 130 Kgs.
In this case, the driver must have experience of riding a quad bike.
- What is the minimum age required to ride?
Children are welcome to sit with their parents as passengers.
From 14 to 16 years old, children can ride their own quad only with an instructor as a pillow.
17 years old children can be allowed to ride alone their own quad only if they have an adult size and a similar or bigger quad at home.
- Can I book my tour the day before?
Yes, but it can be risky because of the limited number of quad. To avoid disappointment we recommend to book as soon as possible filling in the reservation form online, we will have all information requested to arrange the tour, free pick up and drop off to your hotel or guest house.
- What is the next step after I fill in the reservation form online?
We confirm every booking within the next 24 hours and let you know the pickup time at your hotel or guest house.
- Can I decide the departure time?
No, our departures are scheduled and we cannot be flexible.
- How many people will be in our tour group?
We always try to organize small group, even private tour when it is possible.
- Are helmets provided?
Yes, all safety equipments are provided. We recommend to wear long trousers and solid shoes.
- If I have my own transportation, at what time should I arrive to your place before the ride?
We advice our guests to come minimum 15 minutes before departure time as we need to give instructions to everyone. Please make sure that your driver knows our location. To avoid disappointment, we strongly recommend the free pick up service from our company.
- Do you accept credit card?
No, we accept only cash in USD or local currency.